Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Karate Match - Karate Shiai (空手試合)

A backpost.

Awhile back when I was really busy, I forgot to mention that I went to my ototo's karate match. The competition was in Kyoto.


My okaasan told me that my ototo is very good at karate. He goes to practices twice a week. Last year when he was six/seven he manage to advance to the semi-finals but lost because his opponent was much bigger than him.

(My ototo is somewhere in here.)

This year he didn't get very far in the competition because his 2nd round opponent was the kid who want the tournament last year. He was really upset. Later in the day, we were able to see his karate teacher compete. He won! All his students were really excited.

I was a little bored on that day because I again didn't know everything or many people but I'm glad I went.

No comments: