Friday, June 26, 2009

Engrish Part 5

I'm still in summer procrastination mode. I can't believe that it has almost been month since I left Japan. I have been busy traveling for the past two weeks so that explains lack of updates. I started working on my Study Abroad scrapbook finally (thanks to the help of my friends.) I just finished writing my Homestay evaluation thing. Anyways, this is probably the last of my engrish section. I'll post more if I can uncover some hidden gems in my 1,000+ of Japan.

While in Kawagoe City, I found this store.

(Perverted little thoughts)

My sister requested an engrish shirt for a present and after of hours of looking I found this for her. This was at the Hirakatashi Izumiya shopping mall.
(I'm sure this is what my sister is thinking about sometimes when she sees me)

I wish I took a picture of this shirt...but I found a shirt that said "TOLERANCE: I have to put my energy into something a least." It made sense and it sounded terrible.

No comments: