Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friend - tomodachi (友達)

In another one of my random adventures, on the 19th I went to Kyoto to visit the Karaoke place that my friend works at. The group was five people and we ranged from level 1 to level 5 Japanese. Together with our brain power combined we made up one half of a Japanese person. Getting to Kyoto and the section he worked at was easy but once we got there we were lost. Eventually, we went out to eat and asked our waitress where the place was. It was amazing...she drew us a map. I just remember the night being cold and windy.


We finally found the place and it was in the direction we were no expecting it to be in.


We texted this guy a million times because we could not find his place...

Actually, the place my friend works at happens to be one of the nicest karaoke places I have ever been too. The rooms were wide, the equipment was new, and they had some pretty cheap food too. We could only stay for three hours because we spent so much time being lost. Our friend M also gave us a discount. aa tanoshikatta.

No comments: