Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow - Yuki (雪)

I love living in Massachusetts and all but I hate snow. I don't like the cold, the wetness of snow, and shoveling it.

Anyways, if I count correctly I have 12 days until Japan. This week I am going back to school to visit my friends and hold a farewell sushi/birthday party for myself. It is a tradition for myself to have a tiramisu cake for my birthday too. Over the summer I learned how to make it and it was pretty good (very unhealthy though.) Last semester, I finally taught myself how to a simple sushi roll called makizushi where the rice is on the outside. So far I can make spicy tuna and avocado sushi. Eventually I'll experiment on making different kinds of sushi. How did I learn how to do this? The internet and practice. It wasn't too hard. The only problem I have is making time to cook since I'm usually a pressed for time studying or writing papers.

Study Abroad to do list
1) Pick up visa
2) call new insurance about coverage in Japan
3) call bank about opening the line in Japan
4) PACK
5) 勉強します (study)

No comments: